February 17, 2017 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Brooklyn, New York, USA - Mikey Ace Studios is proud to announce the release of LugeMania Stickers 1.0, their iMessage sticker pack for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. YouTuber Lauren Luge (LugeyPS3), who has more than 350,000 subscribers, stars in cartoon form in a new sticker app available for iOS devices. Produced by Michael Guiliano of Mikey Ace Studios (Brooklyn, NY), the LugeMania Stickers app includes more than 25 emoji cartoons, many of them animated.
Users can enhance their iMessage conversations with eye-catching images of Luge's signature moves, expressions, and catchphrases. The app will be updated frequently with new stickers. Luge is best known for her popular YouTube video channel, featuring her high-energy reactions and commentary on wrestling, gaming, and pop culture topics. The LugeMania Stickers app joins the roster of popular new apps developed specifically for Apple's iMessage platform, unveiled in 2016.
* Over 25 sticker emoji featuring cartoon Luge and her signature catchphrases
* Animated emoji including a wink, laugh, elbow drop, and other moves
* New stickers added frequently
* Easy-to-use interface within iMessage (tap to insert, or click-and-drag)
* Rated ages 4
* LugeMania Stickers is the second app to feature Luge. The LugeMania Button, a fast-paced button-pushing game, is available for iOS and Android devices and includes original music along with Luge saying her catchphrase, "Jabroni."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* iOS version 10.2 or later
* 6.2 MB
Pricing and availability:
LugeMania is $0.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Stickers category.
Independent developer, artist, and producer Mikey Ace creates original digital entertainment for an audience of millions. He develops mobile game apps and writes and produces animations, songs (pop, rock, EDM), music videos, parodies, remixes, and live-action short films from his Brooklyn studio. All Material and Software (C) 2017 Mikey Ace. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.