November 20, 2009 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Xi'an, China - iPhoneMofo has released Lulla 1.1 for iPhone and iPod touch. Lulla - Prenatal Lullabies provides you that prenatal sonic stimulation yield positive results to fetal development during pregnancy. The benefits include enhanced attention spans, improved sleep patterns, increased cognitive development, and sharper language skills.
Most parents hope their children can be healthy and intelligent from birth. The scientific research shows that good postnatal education of a child is not enough. The optimal solution is the integration of prenatal and postnatal education. A child can be smarter and healthier than his peers from birth. Prenatal education should not be ignored.
Listening to prenatal tunes has proved to be the best way for a baby to know the outside world. But not all tunes are good for a fetus, for instance, noises and ear-piercing voices. Although some music is gentle and soothing, they have no positive effects on fetus' mental and physical development. Prenatal Lullabies, on the other hand, provide music and tunes that are specially designed and recommended by obstetricians and researchers for unborn babies.
The period from conception to birth is a critical period for the physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental development of every baby. Formal experiments, parental observations, clinical records, and first person reports have all revealed prenatal sonic stimulation yield positive results to fetal development during pregnancy. The benefits include enhanced attention spans, improved sleep patterns, increased cognitive development, and sharper language skills.
Six fine-tuned lullabies are specially designed for babies and moms-to-be:
* The Joy of Birth: Tender lullaby that fills you and the baby with the joy of birth
* Mom's Love: The sound of nature resembling mom's greatest love soothes and relaxes you and the baby
* Tender Night: Music that brings you and your baby to a gentle night with endless love
* Endless Blessings: This gentle lullaby makes you and your baby feel surrounded by a world full of blessings
* Kiss My Baby: This is a great piece of music that bonds you and your baby as if you were kissing the baby
* Serene World: In a music world that's so quiet and peaceful, you and your baby are filled with love
The playback time should not be set less than 1 hour at maximum per day. Each tune sounds gentle and comfortable. It is important to play it with appropriate volume.
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Lulla 1.1 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare and Fitness category.
iphonemofo provides iPhone related things, for example, iPhone news, tips and tricks, videos, accessories, apps. It also offers their own apps: Brainwave Tuner, Lulla-Prenatal Lullabies and Relaxus. Copyright (C) 2009 iphonemofo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.