January 1, 2010 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Xi'an, China - iPhoneMOFO has released Mandala 1.0, a very easy to play but brain wracking game currently available on iTunes App Store. Mandala is designed to activate your brain, improve your memory and vision sharpness, and enhance your creativity and imagination.
The word "mandala" is from the classical Indian language of Sanskrit. Loosely translated to mean "circle," a mandala is far more than a simple shape. It represents wholeness, and can be seen as a model for the organizational structure of life itself - a cosmic diagram that reminds us of our relation to the infinite, the world that extends both beyond and within our bodies and minds.
The iPhone app Mandala just takes the word's meaning into its development and provides you a fresh way to experience it. With 13 different mandala images and a super friendly user interface, Mandala brings a lot of fun while get your mind sharpen.
Here are some easy steps to play Mandala:
1. A randomly picked Mandala image will be presented when you start the game.
2. Focus on that image for 5 to 10 seconds.
3. Then close your eyes and use your subconscious mind to "see" the image as if it was in front of your eyes. (You don't need to remember it hard, just keep that general image in your mind.)
4. Open your eyes and tap the image to switch to the black & white view. Then see if you can recall the colors of the image. (Keep calm, and do it step by step.)
5. Tap "Refresh" to proceed to another image.
With persistent practice, you will be able to 'see' the image vividly when eyes are closed. It means your subconscious mind and imagination are widely open. It can make you read fast, more focused, and more energetic. You will notice subtle changes in your memory, creativity, and imagination day by day.
* iPhone or iPod touch 3.1.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Mandala 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
iPhoneMOFO - We make your iPhone experience more fun. iPhoneMOFO.net provides everything about iPhone including latest iPhone news, rumors, games, apps, accessories, free wallpaper and ringtones. At the same time, iPhoneMOFO is a pioneer in iPhone application development. It has successfully developed and marketed Mandala, Battery Plus, iZen, Brainwave Tuner, Lulla Pacifier, Prenatal Lullabies, and Relaxus. Every app is a hit in the iTunes app store. More apps and more fun will come out onto the market later 2009 and early 2010. Copyright (C) 2009 iPhoneMOFO. All Rights Reserved.