January 2, 2010 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Brisbane, Australia - eLearning solutions provider iKonstrukt has released Educate 2.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. Educate is the ultimate teacher's companion providing mobile access to your student data, teaching strategies, eLearning tools and timetable.
* Track and sync student data with Google Docs - Educate 2.0 allows you to easily track, import and export student attendance/progress data via Google Docs. Use ready-made scales or directly enter any type of information you wish.
* Communicate with your cohort - Email all students in a class with the tap of a button. Alternatively, phone/email an individual student or their guardian by simply tapping a name.
* Access the best of the web - Educate 2.0 features customisable 'Bookmarks' that provide users with instant access to useful web 2.0 resources. It also features a camera that allows tagging of images, a voice recorder for anecdotal notes and a stopwatch.
* Keep track of your classes - Educate can keep track of your schedule with a flexible timetable that allows you to customise the number of days, periods and subjects. Simply tap a lesson to add a note.
* Be flexible with your teaching practice - Educate features easy to follow/implement strategies for individual and collaborative activities in most learning environments.
* iPhone or iPod touch 3.1.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Educate 2.0 is $5.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Educate 2.0 has been driven/beta test by the community of educators on our Facebook page. Feel free to stop by and suggest a feature.
iKonstrukt is based in Brisbane, Australia and has led eLearning initiatives in schools, colleges and businesses across the globe. We specialise in iPhone apps, eLearning systems and consultancy. Copyright (C) 2009 iKonstrukt. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.