January 9, 2010 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Xi'an, China - iPhoneMOFO has released Lulla Pacifier 1.0, a lovely iPhone app for parents to keep crying babies calm down and make them sleep. Lulla Pacifier app is recognized all over the world for providing infants with pure baby white noise sound that's been specially recorded and mixed for your baby's sensitive hearing. The use of white noise as soothing sounds is a common way to calm babies and infants, especially babies with colic. The sounds help the baby to calm down and the result is often that the baby stops crying and goes to sleep.
There are a lot of machines on the market that produces soothing sounds. The drawbacks with these machines are that they are often expensive and it's often lacks of options for controlling time intervals. The advantage of these machines is that they work... However, many parents choose to produce their own soothing sounds. Normal ways to produce white noise is to use a vacuum cleaner, hair dryer or running water. Before you burn your vacuum cleaner's motor: download and try our app - Lulla Pacifier.
Lulla Pacifier is a lovely iPhone app for parents to keep crying babies calm down and make them sleep. Lulla Pacifier app is recognized all over the world for providing infants with pure baby white noise sound that's been specially recorded and mixed for your baby's sensitive hearing. The following is the easy steps to receive the maximum benefit from our Lulla Pacifier app:
* Place your newborn on his or her back, preferably on a firm mattress, with no covering or only a sheet or light blanket used for covering.
* Play the music only at regularly scheduled bed time and nap time as part of your child's normal sleep routine. Children usually quiet down and begin to relax within 15 to 20 minutes of playing the sounds.
* If there is noise in other parts of the house that will wake a sleeping baby, place the speakers along the wall where the noise is most likely to come through, with the speakers facing your baby.
* If the child is crying, gradually turn up the volume of the White Noise to a level where your baby notices or reacts to the sound, yet never louder than the sound of the crying.
* Adjust low comfortable volume just loud enough to mask any bothersome noises that could disturb the sleeping little one.
* Never use headphones or ear buds on a child under 5 years of age.
* Never play Lulla Pacifier while driving or operating any type of machine.
A variety of white noise sounds are available in Lulla Pacifier: boiling Water, brewing coffee, dryer, fan hum, keyboard typing, raindrop, vacuum cleaner, and washer. Based on babies' reaction to those sounds, parents can select the right sounds for them.
* iPhone or iPod touch 3.1.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Lulla Pacifier 1.0 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
iPhoneMOFO - We make your iPhone experience more fun. iPhone-More-Fun provides everything about iPhone including latest iPhone news, rumors, games, apps, accessories, free wallpaper and ringtones. At the same time, iPhoneMOFO is a pioneer in iPhone application development. It has successfully developed and marketed Battery Plus, Brainwave Tuner, Lulla Pacifier, Prenatal Lullabies, and Relaxus etc. Each app has been a hit in the iTunes app store. More apps and more fun will come out in 2010. Copyright (C) 2010 iPhoneMOFO. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.