June 15, 2010 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Canada - Just 4 days after launching its "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" Preschool Storybook Piano App, Kiboomu's mobile application hit the top of the kids' game charts in Canada and the US. 'Twinkle Twinkle', the follow-the-lights piano iPhone app is also featured on the front page under 'New and Noteworthy' and 'What's Hot' in both U.S. and Canada. Kiboomu is overwhelmed by the positive response and reviews the app has received in such a short time.
Developed by a preschool teacher and platinum award-winning children's singer/songwriter, The Preschool Storybook Piano App is a singing piano storybook that educates and entertains young children. Music is a valuable learning tool. It encourages children to communicate, connect, discover and express themselves. The Preschool Storybook Piano App is compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Preschool Storybook Piano's simple-to-use interface allows children to:
* Watch the story unfold and hear the song being sung
* Press the start button and sing along
* Record and hear their own voice
* Select 7 different types of instruments and learn about the sounds they create
* Add animal sounds to the song
* Watch the piano keys light up one-by-one with the melody
* Follow the lighted piano keys to play the song
* Match the colorful music notes to the piano keys and play along
* Sing and read karaoke-style lyrics in English, French and Spanish
* Include their parents as they sing and read together
* Increase their vocabulary and language awareness
* Improve their auditory comprehension and listening skills
Now, parents with an iPhone will be able to provide their child with a learning tool that keeps them occupied and entertained. "Juggling work and family life is hard," said (Sherry) Segal and (Wendy) Wiseman, owners and Co-Presidents of Kiboomu. "We created an iPhone app that keeps children entertained and learning while parents go about their busy day. It fills the child's day with laughter, increases their little vocabularies and expands their growing minds in a fun and inviting way. Parents have just got to love that!" Through the Kiboomu Kids Foundation, a portion of all sales will go towards feeding kids. "To come to the aid of children in need is our passion and what motivates us," said Segal and Wiseman.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 15.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Preschool Storybook Piano 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Kiboomu is a kids' digital music and app company created by (Sherry) Segal and (Wendy) Wiseman, Canada's top 100 Women Entrepreneurs. Their mission is to inspire children to learn, laugh, sing and grow. A portion of all sales goes towards feeding kids through the Kiboomu Kids Foundation. Copyright (C) 2010 Kiboomu Kids Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.