June 17, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Toulouse, France - Today, David Palmerio is pleased to announce E-Jazz 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. E-Jazz is designed specifically for the small iPhone screen and serves to explain the basics of Jazz chords along various sequences from classic to brazilian and gypsy Jazz. The musical notation and theory is accompanied by audio and movie recordings.
Classic II V I Progression:
* Lesson 1: C and G major scale to chord progression. Walking bass for Jazz
* Lesson 2: Use of the major scale and chords embellishment
* Lesson 3: Learn to find II V I progression in multiple tonalities
* Lesson 1: Diatonic substitution and Secondary dominant chord
* Lesson 2: Tritone substitution
* Lesson 1: From traditionnal 12 bar Blues to Jazz Blues
* Lesson 2: Gypsy Jazz rhythm: "la pompe"
* Lesson 3: Bossa Nova pattern applied to tritone substitution
* Automatic runs of the tabs in landscape display
* Resizables tabs in portrait mode
* How to read tabs for the beginners
* Soundings strings to tune your guitar
* US English and French
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 9.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
E-Jazz 1.0 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Dave Palmerio is an independent developer based in Toulouse, France. Copyright (C) 2010 Dave Palmerio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.