June 24, 2010 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Newark, New Jersey - TapFactory Apps today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of WebToolbox+, a new app for the iPhone, iTouch and iPad that features over 60 tools designed to make the Safari mobile browser more like a desktop browser. The first of its kind to hit the App Store, WebToolbox+ is the largest collection of iOS optimized bookmark tools available.
"Realizing that mobile Safari on iPhone, iTouch and iPad leaves a lot to be desired when coming from a desktop browser, we set out to offer a robust set of tools to help fill the void in Safari's feature set," says TapFactory. "We have taken the best of mobile Safari bookmarklets, tested them thoroughly, improved and optimized them, and provided an extremely simple user interface for users to install them on their device. With a video tutorial, step-by-step instructions, and a unique approach to installation, WebToolbox+ tools are more accessible and easier to install than ever before."
With over 60 tools for Safari, there's something for everyone. Some of the tools include:
* Find in page - Searches the page you are viewing
* Search this site - Searches the entire site you are viewing
* Find similar sites - Finds similar sites to the site you are viewing
* Quick search - Over 20 tools for quickly searching sites such as Wikipedia, Google Images, Google News, Answers.com, Bing, AllMusic, IMDB, Movie Times, Rotten Tomatoes, Bible Passages, and more
* Dictionary and Thesaurus search
* Format any web page for your iPhone - Reformats the page you are viewing to get rid of annoying ads and resize the page for better viewing on the iPhone, iTouch and iPad screen
* Shopping and pricing tools - Search Amazon, Buy.com, eBay, PriceGrabber, PriceWatch, and Shop Yahoo
* Post page url to Facebook
* Post page url to Twitter
* Bookmark/share page through over 100 web and social services
* Reveal shortened links
* Translate page to English
* View page source
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 6.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WebToolbox+ 1.0 is offered at the introductory price of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Founded in 2008, TapFactory develops apps for the iPhone and iPod touch that are elegant, intuitive, and designed with the end user in mind. Our philosophy is to strike a harmonious balance between form and function that lives up to the Apple legacy. The company is based in Newark, NJ. Copyright (C) 2008-2010 TapFactory. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.