July 3, 2010 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Hamburg, Germany - Daniel Wischer releases the new way of diabetes management on the iPhone/iPod. With DiabetesPlus, diabetics can manage their readings on their device. Until now, all known applications can export cryptic data, but with DiabetesPlus, the user gets the possibility to export their data into a well formed pdf-file in less than 30 seconds.
The lead developer Daniel Wischer is a diabetic himself for about 14 years and developed the app, to help diabetics manage their documentation with a the technology in your pocket. In cooperation with his doctor, Daniel Wischer developed a well designed, easy-to-use application for diabetics, which saves time.
DiabetesPlus includes the following features:
* Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities and notes
* Define your glucose target range
* Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
* Graphical reporting of target values
* Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
* PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
* Email pdf to your doctor or to you to print it
* Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
* Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
* US English and German
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DiabetesPlus 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category. Requests for promotion codes for review purpose are wellcome per email.
Daniel Wischer is an independent developer from Hamburg, Germany. Working as a software developer, DiabetesPlus is a private project of him, where all his heart belongs to. Copyright (C) 2010 Daniel Wischer. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.