July 21, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] New York, NY - Affle today announced that Pinch has received stellar launch reviews and has registered thousands of users in the first weekend of launch. Pinch lets users communicate with friends by sending rich animations, pictures, emoticons, push notifications, location and all these can be done without any SMS/MMS/roaming charges. Pinch is also now featured by Apple in the New & Noteworthy section in the U.S., U.K., Australia and many other app stores.
Pinch is the first iMessenger with leaderboard contests, cool map views of friends, with locations, directions, journeys and miles traveled supported across all major smartphones. Unlike other messenger apps, Pinch lets users communicate with friends in a pretty unique way - by sending rich animations, pictures, emoticons, push notifications, location and all these can be done without any SMS/MMS/roaming charges.
Pinch is gaining significant user confidence with its service level commitments which include:
* 1 year guaranteed unlimited storage of all Pinch text messages
* Monthly New Pinch with free Upgrades and continued enhancements (Pinch@iPad coming soon)
* Cross Platforms Messaging Support: iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Web and Facebook
* Continued real promotions, real contests and special offers on the Leaderboards
* Anti-spam controls like no points for Pinching non friends, no push notifications for any Pinch to non friends etc.
"The users have already been delighted by the live chat support with the Pinch Customer Care which has helped all Pinchers learn more about the new and noteworthy features on Pinch. Affle aims to continue these Pinch support services for users to guide them about new promotions, contests, features as well as gain valuable feedback from users in a live interactive Pinch chat." said Anuj Khanna, CEO of Affle.
Living up to its commitments, Pinch has released the new version of the app with more features. The latest update includes:
* Support for 4 more languages (Korean, French, German and Chinese)
* Support for international keyboards
* Support for better Profile pages
* Improved multitasking performance on the People and Leaderboard pages
* Auto-correction / Dictionary support
Affle also confirmed that the 25 Winners of the Weekly Leaderboard would be announced on 26th July 2010 and the winner of the iPad to be announced in August.
* iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4G (iOS4), iPod touch, Android 2.x, Blackberry 4.x, Symbian, Web, PC
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
As a Special Introductory Offer (75% Discount), Pinch 1.2.15 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Affle is a leading mobile media company with the R&D headquarter in Singapore and the Marketing headquarter in US. Affle has consistently delivered innovations that enhance the user experience on mobile messaging and make mobile media a reality. Affle currently operates in Singapore, India, China, UK, USA, Indonesia, Australia, Thailand and Malaysia. Affle's shareholders include Microsoft and Itochu and 50% of Affle's directors based in the US. Copyright (C) 2010 Affle. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.