July 30, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Donetsk, Ukraine - Pabusily Co Ltd has released Crane Driver 1.0, their unique game simulator for iPhone and iPod touch devices. In Crane Driver, players operate a crane and must relocate load consisting of several objects from one platform to another, while the load position must stay relative to each of its parts.
* Mission - game mode where a player is able to choose levels
* Campaign - complete several tasks in various locations
* Railway - relocate load from one train to another using a crane with magnet;
* Sea port - relocate load from one ship to another using bridge crane with a spreader plow;
* Supermarket - relocate a pile of objects from one place to another using a stacker;
* Building yard - discharge a truck with the help of tower crane with a hook.
Crane control differs depending on the location:
Right, left, up and down movements are possible if there are vertical and horizontal axes. Pressing the button makes lifting body automatically grip the load and lift it up (or put it down and return upward).
High scores - different ratings are formed on the basis of load quantity and execution speed. Screen move and lifting body offsetting differ, so a player is able to choose strategy of work of his crane driver.
* US English, Chinese, French, German, Russian and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Crane Driver 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Pabusily Co Ltd is a leader in ready-made products and services production in the field of Informational Technologies and Advertising Business. Our company specializes in elaboration of products for multilingual audience of the world market, where among our target audience we see every single person, who uses a computer in his work. We offer a whole range of ready-made solutions, helping your business to be more effective: virtual offices and exhibitions, professinal video surveillance, business-catalogues and business-communities, creative solutions in the field of Web-design and Informatonal Art. Pabusily Co Ltd works with the end users of our produce. Copyright (C) 2010 Pabusily Co Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.