August 5, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Bratislava, Slovakia - Announcing that JoyApps s.r.o., the developer of Star Scales Pro, has released a major update for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. Star Scales Pro 2.0 is an all in one tool that stresses scale patterns instead of memorizing complicated fingering charts. Time and time again, the pattern method has been proven to be the most effective method for learning scales on the guitar. This app puts more than 1230 scale patterns in one place for users to master. With a list of features designed to shrink the learning curve, this is the most comprehensive app of its kind.
Beginners and pros alike can easily scroll through a list of scales to select the ones they still need to master. A "Favorites" feature also lets them save the scales they use the most in an easy to find list. Users can also quickly find a specific scale by simply typing the name of the scale into the search bar.
Other Star Scales Pro features include:
* Browse guitar scales and slide between scale patterns, just like in the photo app of your iPhone.
* See all scale fingerings and all note names right on the fretboard.
* Save your favorite scale patterns in Favorites.
* Select the scales and keys you want to practice, or practice only the scales from your Favorites.
* Use the random generator to get one scale to practice according to settings.
* Progress quickly with easy access to the last practiced scales.
* Easily find scales in groups or find a specific scale by using the search bar.
* Choose right hand fretboard, left hand fretboard.
* Scales for 6 string or 7 string guitars.
* Playback scales
* Enjoy familiar environment from IPhone SDK
With 82 major and minor scales in every sharp and flat key, Star Scales Pro 2.0 gives users more than 1230 variations to master. The app includes note names and finger patterns for every position on the fretboard, and can be used by right or left handed players. Star Scales Pro also supports scale patterns for 6 or 7 string guitars. For composers, soloists, or anyone who wants to learn more than how to strum a few chords; scales are the most important lesson they can learn. This app does away with confusing fingering charts to make the learning process as fast and enjoyable as possible.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Star Scales Pro 2.0 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music and Education categories. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
JoyApps s.r.o. is based in Bratislava, Slovakia. The company was founded in 2006, with the goal of creating music applications for mobile platforms. Their hope is to make practicing a fun and rewarding experience for every guitar player and student. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.