August 5, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Shanghai, China - Coconut Island Studio, an indie game studio and the maker of iDragPaper which has over 6,700,000 players worldwide, today is pleased to announce the launch of Finger Balance 1.01 proudly. This new title is available on the App Store immediately for $0.99.
Finger Balance is a very unique casual game. Its gaming concept is simple: use your two fingers to move a metal rod balancing a ball towards a target. Such a gameplay doesn't exist in App Store before. This game is very addictive and has a catchy background music with fantastic graphics.
Finger Balance is integrated with OpenFeint global leader board. Let the players have the chances to compare their scores with other competitors' coming all around the world. We will also add more levels every month so that the players can always have new tasks to conquer.
* The unique gameplay you have never experienced before
* InGame Replay, which enables you to review your 6 best plays
* 30 Levels devided in 3 difficulties
* Retro style graphics
* Original background music and sound effect
* OpenFeint online leader board
* Community integrated(which you don't need to leave the game to access)
* More levels will be added every month
* US English, Chinese, French, German and Japanese
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 8.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Finger Balance 1.01 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Formed in 2009 and as an indie game studio Coconut Island aims to create innovative and casual games. Coconut Island Studio's portfolio of games and app on iPhone include: Finger Balance, iDragPaper, Band Band Jump, 10Sec. and Flow Painter. Coconut Island Studio is headquated in Shanghai with office in Mannheim, Germany. Please visit Coconut Island Studio online. Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Coconut Island Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.