August 17, 2010 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Berlin, Germany - Underplot Apps is delighted to announce its application Pimpy is now featured in the Apple App Store in category Photography! One week after their first release, Pimpy and its free version Pimpy Lite, have over 10,000 downloads and are highlighted as "New & Noteworthy" in all major iPhone markets as USA, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Australia and Japan by the iTunes team.
Pimpy is an application for fun photo decoration. Released in the photography category, it is also a social networking gadget. It is fully integrated with Facebook and users can take and share photos from their own and their friends' profiles. Pimpy offers more than 500 cool stamps which make photo decoration an instant fun.
To celebrate being featured in the App Store, the recognition from the iTunes staff and to make the application affordable to more photo decoration fans Underplot Apps is announcing a 5 day long promotion starting Monday the 16th of August and ending Friday the 20th of August, 2010 for the duration of which the Pimpy application will be available at half price - $0.99. After the end of the promotion the application will cost its full price - $1.99.
Features in the latest version 1.4 (updated 14th of August)
* No watermark on the saved photos in the paid version of Pimpy
* Connect to Facebook, browse friends' albums and use their photos
* A library with 270+ stamps, expandable to 500 (frames, word balloons, hairstyles, noses, beards & moustaches, eyes, ears, hats, glasses, masks, accessories, tattoos, zodiac and others)
* Rotate, resize, flip and re-order stamps
* Save to the iPhone/iPod touch photo library
* Share on Facebook and with the Pimpy community
* Content updates - there's a great lineup of updates for Halloween, Christmas, New Year and the rest of the holidays in the calendar, when you create a lot of photo memories
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 19.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
16th to 20th of August Pimpy 1.4 is 0.99 USD (normally $1.99 USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Underplot Apps is an iPhone development company established by experienced and highly motivated professionals. The company is focused on building apps in digital and visual arts. Its first app was released on January 17, 2010. Copyright (C) 2010 Underplot Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.