August 17, 2010 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Sprout!, a Chicago based company, today is pleased to announce the release of Pixelate! 1.1, for anyone looking to pick the perfect color(s) for their house or just to have fun with their pics on the iPhone.
With its unique ability to paint selectively over a specific color, Pixelate! users can visualize how any color would look on their wall without lifting a paint brush. Just take a picture of the room you want to paint. Then use the included color matrix to pick a color for your wall. Next, select the paint-over color by selecting the wall you want to paint and paint the wall using your finger. No hassle, no paint brush. To pick the perfect color, you can also select the color of your choice from any image on your phone or by pointing your phone's camera to the desired color.
Those looking to have fun with their pics or create their own wallpapers, will enjoy the different effects provided in the app. Combine them with the Magic Eraser and you can get really creative.
Full feature list:
* Pick an image from the PhotoLibrary or take an image with Camera
* Pick a paint color from the color matrix
* Pick a paint color from an existing image in the Photo Library
* Pick a paint color using your Camera
* Paint over a specific color in the image
* Enable Paint mode and use your finger to paint on the image
* Apply Effects on your image
* Use Magic Eraser to restore any part of the image back to the original image
* Color Splash (Greyscale effect + Magic Eraser)
* Automatically adjusts to landscape/portrait view for best user experience
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pixelate! 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. For further inquiries regarding Sprout! or Pixelate!, contact them online.
Sprout! is a small company with a focus on solving complex everyday problems with simple, innovative solutions with its initial focus on iPhone Applications. Copyright (C) 2010 Sprout!. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.