September 24, 2010 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Brisbane, Queensland/Australia - Nigel Green is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Energy HD for iPad. There are 8 different activity times which are displayed, including Wireless and 3G Internet browsing, 2D or 3D games, watching movies, listening to music, iPad standby time and also how long it would take to fully charge the device.
* The charging time remaining is calculated dynamically depending on how fast the device charges and is recalculated when the battery level changes
* A history of the last 10 Battery Status messages are kept
* Settings are controlled using chrome looking flip switches can be flipped up or down with realistic sounds
* A safety switch covers the flip switch controlling the resetting of the Battery Status History, effectively acting as a method of confirmation
* A 'blast-door' style animation and sound effect on the display panel effectively hides the control panel. Flipping down closes the 'blast-door' tucking away the control panel. Flipping up re-opens it again
* Each Battery Status has a unique sound that is played when the Battery Status changes (Status Sounds can be turned off using one of the flip switches)
* A Full Charge Alarm is available which is useful when waiting for it to charge
* Some tips are available about getting the most from the iPad battery (The tips can also be turned off)
* The iPad's iOS version is displayed as a reference at the bottom of the display
* Every flip switch or setting is saved, ready for next time
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 3.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Energy HD 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively on the App Store in the iPad Utilities category. For more details please visit the Support Website. Members of the media may contact Nigel Green to obtain a free promotional code.
Located in Brisbane, Queensland/Australia, Nigel Green is an independent developer of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad Apps. All Material and Software (C) 2010 Nigel Green. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.