Macware releases MacFlux 3 - Easy website creation for Mac
September 30, 2010 in Web Design
[prMac.com] Omaha, Nevada - Macware announced today the release of MacFlux 3, easy website creation for Mac users. MacFlux provides everything you need to create and publish your own website the same day you start using it: pre-designed website templates, a drag-and-drop WYSIWYG interface, simple palettes for style changes, and an editing interface that shows the website the way it would be displayed on the Internet. Professional web designers can even drill down to the source code to truly unleash their web design skills.
MacFlux makes website design easy:
* No HTML experience required
* Full website templates included
* Import existing websites or iWeb site
* Drag-and-drop editing
* Pre-made page layouts
* Powerful image editing using Core Image filters
* Live preview
* Create website forms
* Full source code editor for expert users
* History feature allows you to easily reverse experimental changes or mistakes
* Add video, Plugins and more (including Coda Plugins)
* Google Font API Support
* Quickly debug your site to find errors
* Supports HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Ruby, JSP and more
* Upload to FTP or MobileMe
* And more
Pricing and Availability:
MacFlux is available in Apple retail stores, or online for an MSRP of $99.99 (USD). More information is available on the Macware website.
Macware, Inc. develops and publishes award-winning intuitive software designed for both the creative professional and home user. Launched in late 2003, Macware's extensive software line instantly generated wide appeal from Mac users who demand the best from the world's greatest personal computer. Macware software includes applications for logo design, email marketing, commercial use fonts, web design, billing and time tracking, disk utilities, and more. Macware is a Summitsoft company. The company's headquarters and primary distribution center are both centrally located in Omaha, Nebraska. Macware products are available through major retailers in North America, as well as Australia, Japan, Europe and the United Kingdom.
Product Development and Marketing