October 15, 2010 in iTunes (E)
[prMac.com] Bloomington, Minnesota - IdeaSwarm, the creator of AppViz, today is proud to announce PodViz, an analytics tool for podcasters that helps track iTunes reviews and rankings. It tells you how your podcast is being received by your audience and lets you measure your success in the market. By using PodViz, you can focus more on improving from customer feedback and less on finding it.
Feature highlights of PodVIz include:
* Quickly find podcasts on the iTunes store for tracking
* Follow reviews and rankings for multiple podcasts
* Easily follow competitor and affiliate podcasts
* Automatically download reviews and rankings from iTunes
* Easily see new, unread reviews
* Sort and filter reviews to find the information you need quickly
* Copy & Paste Reviews for easy inclusion on web sites and in email
* View reviews by country to help identify your audience
* Easily download daily rankings and see where your podcast is best ranked.
* Track your performance in the top 300 for each ranking category on iTunes
* Quickly identify positive and negative trends in your rankings
* Track performance by country and category
Pricing and Availability:
PodViz is immediately available for $25 (USD) or for a free 14 day trial download. Review copies are available upon request. Feedback is very welcome.
Located in Bloomington, Minnesota, IdeaSwarm is an indie Mac and iOS company founded in 2008 by Dylan and Dustin Bruzenak. IdeaSwarm's main focus is developing powerful, versatile tools that help content creators make the most of the Mac and iOS platforms. Copyright (C) 2008-2010 IdeaSwarm. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iTunes, iPhone, iOS, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.