October 17, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - BIG BAD BRUSH, developer and publisher of iPhone games, today announced their new iPhone game, BIG BAD FLOWER to be officially released and available on the App Store, October 19, 2010. BIG BAD FLOWER is on the path to world domination. It's an evil flower with roots so deep, it stings!
BIG BAD FLOWER was created with one goal in mind, and that goal is to bubble its way up to world domination. The local foes will fall victim to the flower's tyranny, as it grows to immense size. There's no telling how big it'll get. Beware, as nearby earthly creatures are always lurking and will do anything to stop your evil flower. Prepare for an intense battle as you bubble your way up from backyard to space and battle creatures such as squirrels, rabbits, giant robots, aliens, and more!
Unique Gameplay - Bubbling And Spinning Action:
* Draw circles around enemies to trap them in bubbles
* Spin flower's face to blow bubbled enemies away
* Poke to trap weapons and specialized evolved enemies in bubbles
Wacky Earthly Creatures To Battle:
* 15 intense chapters with lots of creatures to battle
* 3 different levels from backyard to space
* 3 bonus levels of sheer Mayhem madness
* Watch your flower grow and dominate each chapter
* Beautiful and colorful characters and story illustrations
BIG BAD FLOWER will be released and available on the App Store, October 19, 2010 Join us today to get up to the minute news on Facebook and Twitter.
BIG BAD BRUSH Inc., developer and publisher of iPhone games with a homebase in Canada, is devoted to creating unique and fun iPhone games for every user. Copyright (C) 2010 BIG BAD BRUSH Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.