October 18, 2010 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Corner-A is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of PhotoStyler 4.5 for Mac OS X. This new version of PhotoStyler brings an improved user interface based on the customers feedback. PhotoStyler features a true Mac style look and feel and makes it possible to apply even complex photo adjustments, corrections and transformation with just a few clicks - perfect for new and inexperienced users.
PhotoStyler is the easiest way to style digital photos with your Mac. This simple, fast and accurate native solution combines the powers of Apple's core technologies with the flexibility and efficiency of proprietary application-specific modules. PhotoStyler supports all image formats that are supported by MacOS including RAW images, it uses your GPU to process the photos wherever possible, and it turns photo styling work into fun. Once you've used PhotoStyler to style your first photo you'll appreciate the speed with which you're able to achieve results you'll love.
* Simple and clean user interfaces
* Quick processing preview with built-in and growable library of Presets
* Built-in Presets library contains more than 50 templates simulating analog cameras and applying modern abstract effects
* Flexibility and full customization of presets with over than 40 built-in filters including Sepia, Lomo, Vignette and Matte, Framing tools, low-level Levels and others.
* Includes textures library to be used with filters
* External Quartz Composition support right in the effects chain
* Various support image formats
* GPU accelerated rendering
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* CoreImage compatible video card is strongly recommended
PhotoStyler has a smooth learning curve and affordable price, it's a great companion for every amateur photographer.
Corner-A is a privately owner software company based in Moscow, Russia. Copyright (C) 2010 Corner-A. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and MaC OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.