October 19, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Hamburg, Germany - Laub Apps is proud to announce its innovative application for iPhone called My Shopping List (ver. 1.0). This program has the features of a shopping list application, with an additional advantage that allows you to share your list through Facebook.
It is now possible to ensure that any member of a group or an event on Facebook knows what items need to be bought for a barbecue, a birthday party or a collective purchase between roommates who share a shopping schedule in their flat. The application's system is easy to understand: the user accesses the list and simply checks off the items he or she has bought.
In case the user wishes to discuss the list, or modify things on the run, it is possible. The user can manage the list within the group. Also, the program offers a wide flexibility when it comes to the nature of list entries. The user, for example, can copy a receipe from the Internet and then paste it onto My Shopping List. The program in itself will find out what an item from a receipe is and create an easy-to-use graphical surface. Following is a complete list of My Shoping List features:
* Easy to understand interphase: add and check items off, just like any common shopping list. The user enters and touches the items.
* Liberal input method: paste complete receipes or e-mails to the list while My Shopping List identifies the right objects as proper items for the list.
Innovative Facebook sharing feature:
* The user can link his or her shopping list to a Facebook group or a Facebook event, resulting in a shared shopping list with other group or event members. The application allows the user to organize events with minimum administrative hassle.
* The user does not have to be an iPhone owner in order to contribute to the shopping list. Once a user is a member of a Facebook group or event, he or she can contribute to the shared shopping list through a computer.
Full spectrum support:
* Through the Facebok group the user may pose questions or write down shopping experiences and recomendations
* The included tutorial video is easy-to-understand, has no need for language use, even though it offers English subtitles if preferred
* Version 1.0 in English, with other languages to follow soon
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The basic version of My Shopping List (US store: My Shared Shopping List) is offered free of cost, with a chargeable update that is ad-free and allows the user to manage multiple groups for $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). The app is available world-wide, exclusively through the Apple Store, in the "Producticity" category.
Laub Apps was founded in Hamburg, Germany, in 2009 by Andreas Laub. It is a small agency, specialized in the development of mobile device applications. We believe in the posibilities of mobile Internet and aim to make every-day life better. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Laub Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.