October 19, 2010 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Ashdod, Israel - Apparent Software today is proud to announce the release of ImageFramer 3.0 - a total redesign of a well-known image framing application for Mac OS X. ImageFramer allows framing photos, artwork and other images in a wide array of photo-realistic or artistic frames and mats. This new release transforms ImageFramer from a good framing application to a world-class ultimate framing solution. ImageFramer is used by professional artists, photographers, bloggers and people who simply want their family photos to look better. It helps them make their photos stand out with life-like frames for a professional look, decide how to best frame their art by comparing multiple designs or just have fun with their images.
ImageFramer 3 is a total redesign of ImageFramer 2, featuring elegant and intuitive interface, powerful features like combining multiple frames and mats, saving design templates and even an embedded frame editor that allows users to create their own frames from their graphics. ImageFramer 3 contains over 400 various frames, and more frames are being added constantly. These newly added frames are downloaded automatically for registered users. In addition, users of Pro version have access to hundreds of additional high-resolution frames from frame manufacturers with catalog numbers - simplifying the process of ordering real frames for their artwork.
* Multiple frame types - molding, moldings with corner and full-sized image frames, including masking frames for photos
* Create multiple variations out of the same basic frame by adjusting Saturation, Brightness or just colorizing the frame
* The frame's width can be easily changed independently of image size
* Multiple colored mats can be added. Mats can be beveled for a 3D look
* Shadows can be added under the frames and mats for photo-realistic look
* User can control light source direction
* Image and text watermarks can be added with easy but powerful controls
* User can easily preview and compare his frame design variations simply by clicking on them
* User can save his frame designs as templates and use them on other images later. There is also a library of preset templates supplied with the application
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 100 MB Hard Drive space for Standard edition and 300MB for Pro edition
Pricing and Availability:
Standard license of ImageFramer 3.0 costs $39.95 (USD), and a lite version can be purchased just for $29.95. Family and Pro licenses can be purchased for $49.95 and $69.95 respectfully. A full-featured, trial version with limited frame collection can be downloaded.
Located in Ashdod, Israel, Apparent Software is a privately funded company founded in 2006 by Jacob Gorban. With a focus on the Mac platform, our mission is creating useful, friendly and unique software, complemented by first-class support for our customers. Apparent Software is the developer of ImageFramer and Cashuclator applications, as well as the organizer of widely successful MacGraPhoto software bundle. Copyright 2010 Apparent Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.