October 21, 2010 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Adventure game publisher Coladia and Anuman Interactive today have announced that Dracula 3 - the Path of the Dragon is now available for Mac OS X. Following in the same vein as The Secrets of Da Vinci - The Forbidden Manuscript, Dracula 3 - the Path of the Dragon is an historical adventure game in which players have to solve a series of riddles and puzzles inspired by the world of Bram Stoker.
Mgr Arno Moriani, the "devil's advocate", is carrying out a canonization process, investigating in the interwar years a potential candidate for beatification in Transylvania. His investigation is quickly wrapped up. The strange stigmata on the corpse are not the hallmark of some divine power. In fact, the villagers see it as the "mark" of Count Dracula. The bishop decides to carry out his own investi gation to determine once and for all whether the vampire truly exists. But the reality is deceiving. Fiction is powerful. Doubts arise. And doubt begets fear...
Key Features :
* A nail-biting investigation on the dividing line between myth and reality, folklore and history, medecine and superstition
* Thwart the shady schemes of the occult forces, using only your wits and logic
* Compare, deduce, and solve the riddles barring your way and hindering your investigation or use the mouse to draw cursed symbols written in letters of fire
* Compare and decipher mysterious papers, old tables, manuscripts, engravings, precious vases, rune stones, ancient prophecies dating back to the origins of mankind and get to grips whith the most modern encryption process known in 1920 : the famous Enigma machine
* Interact and communicate whith the many colourful characters in the adventure, either face-to-face, by post or the era's ultra-modern means of communication: the telephone
* Set off on your adventure from Rome to Transylvania, Budapest to Turkey, venturing as far as the ancient cave prisons from which Vlad Tepes allegedly escaped
* Mouth-watering graphics, cutscenes and special effects, guaranteeing a dark and engrossing gaming experience
About Anuman Interactive:
Created in 2000, Anuman Interactive SA is a mainstream software publisher and is a leader in the fields of architecture, the Highway Code and creative activities. As a subsidiary of the Media-Participations Group, Anuman Interactive positions itself as an innovative and dynamic publisher with its flagship video game titles (Trainz, Pacific Storm, Prison Tycoon) and on the edutainment market with the titles Clifford, Casper and Muppet Babies. Anuman Interactive is proud to have a number of prominent partners for the design of high performance software: Renault, M6, Hatier, Atari, Systeme D, ParuVendu. Since 2007, Anuman Interactive has also been publishing games for the Nintendo DS, Wii, Sony PSP as well as applications for the iPhone and iPod touch. At the end of 2009, Anuman Interactive acquired the Microds brand and portfolio, which is known globally for its high quality video games.
* US English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
Pricing and Availability:
Dracula 3 - the Path of the Dragon runs on Mac computers sporting Intel processors. The game can be purchased as a download from Coladia.com, MacGameStore.com and MacParadise.com for $29.90 (USD). Custom screenshots and review copies are available by contacting support.
Based in Paris, France, Coladia, a young publishing company founded in 2005, is a leader of adventure video games for Mac and iPhone. Coladia has establised partnerships with prestigious developers and publishers, such as Kheops Studio, Nobilis Group and Microids to bring the best adventure games on the Mac and the iPhone platforms. Coladia has already successfully brought Secret of the Lost Cavern, Cleopatra: a Queen's Destiny, Destination Treasure Island, Return To Mysterious Island and The Secrets of Da Vinci on the Mac platform. More titles for Mac, iPhone and iPad are to be released in 2010.