October 28, 2010 in Weather (E)
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - app4touch today launched Tectonic+ 1.0, an improved version of the popular Tectonic application. It's now available for iPhone and iPad. Recent earthquakes, hurricanes and tornadoes are displayed on a 3D interactive globe. You can move a 3D glove to any direction with a finger.
You can use a pinch action to zoom in and out of a particular area of the globe. To perform a Pinch, place two fingers on the globe and spread them apart (to zoom in) or squeeze your fingers together (to zoom out). You will see that earthquakes often occur along plate tectonics.
* Recent earthquakes displayed on a 3D interactive globe
* Filter options by Magnitude, Quantity and Timeframe
* Displays current Hurricanes and Tordanoes
* Displays the most active volcanoes on the planet
* Displays the main Tectonic+boundaries
* Displays current Weather for the main cities of the world
* Displays your actual location on the globe
* Three different earth appearance with many options
* Full Google Map integration to display more details
* iPhone 3GS, 4, iPod touch (3rd Gen), iPod touch (4th Gen), and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 15.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
When you purchase the iPhone version, the iPad version is free and vice versa. All updates are free for lifetime. Tectonic+ is available for $0.99 (USD) only until end of December 2010. It's a special introductory price.
app4touch is a subsidiary company of app4mac. app4touch is committed to make great apps for the iPad platform. Many more products are coming before this summer. app4mac is a company created in 2001 with the goal of providing innovative applications for Mac OS X. We take great pleasure building Mac products. We are committed to creating quality software that will make the Mac even more user-friendly. Copyright 2001-2010 app4mac. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.