November 4, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - MacBasket today announced that its popular daily give-away is now officially open to anyone who follows @greezim and retweets via the tweet button on the MacBasket website. Even though a bundle purchase is not required to enter this contest, bundle buyers' tweets stand a double chance. MacBasket's launch of it's latest software bundle feature ten top Mac applications worth $371.74 for just $49. That's an 86% saving!
The apps included are:
* PearNote-Pear Note integrates audio, video, and slides with traditional text notes.
* Dropzone-Dropzone makes it faster and easier to get things done on your Mac.
* Deltawalker-File and folder comparison and synchronization awesomeness by Deltopia.
* Compartments-Compartments is a home inventory application that has time-saving features like Quick Add and Smart Collections.
* Mail Act On 2-Mail Act-On is the powerful enhancement to Apple's Mail Application that puts organization at your fingertips.
* DevonNote-DEVONnote helps taking notes and keeping them organized.
* Speed Download-Speed Download is the ultimate download manager for Mac OS X.
* Relationship 2-Businessmen and managers will now be in total control with this project management tool.
* Macjournal-MacJournal is the world's most popular journaling software for the Macintosh.
* Flash Optimizer-Flash Optimizer for Mac is a powerful, feature-rich SWF compression utility.
Pricing and Availability:
The MacBasket November 2010 bundle is available for $49 (USD) from November 1, through November 14 , 2010. Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup, the popularity of the apps included also make this bundle a great gift for someone. All this coupled with the assurance that a percentage of each purchase goes to charity.
MacBasket was founded by Lawrence Suss and Niki Okala in 2010. MacBasket aims to provide the best Mac applications at the lowest possible prices. Niki and Lawrence have great experience in the web and application industries and have both launched successful online businesses. Copyright (C) 2010 MacBasket. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.