January 6, 2011 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Hubapps today is pleased to announce that their innovative Mac app, Screenshots, is now available in the revolutionary Mac App Store. Screenshots greatly simplifies the tasks associated with capturing images from a Mac, providing best-in-class capturing abilities and unique sharing options in an elegant and straightforward user interface. Screenshots boasts ease-of-use and power which makes it suitable for both casual and professional users.
From the critically-acclaimed makers of "Nightstand" and "Note Hub", Screenshots is the complete, easy to use solution for making and sharing screenshots on the Mac which is so natural and fluid it's actually fun to use. One can grab any window, the entire desktop, or use Screenshots' innovative "Frame" to easily select an exact area of the screen - a feature not found in any other app on any platform. Each one of these sources presents the user with all the fine-tuning options needed to get exactly the image desired.
* Copy, save, and print
* Open in an app of the user's choosing
* Send to Mail or iPhoto
* Upload to hubapps.com and use a URL to access it later
* Optionally preview any screenshot before proceeding
* All screenshots are saved in history where they can be revisited later if needed (of course they can be deleted)
* A menubar icon for quick access
* Launch on login optionally
* UI themes
* File formats - PNG, JPG, JPG2000, TIFF, BMP, or GIF. Transparency included
* Dozens more features to be discovered as you go
* Macintosh compatible
* Requires Mac OS X 10.6.6
* 3.2 MB;
Pricing and Availability:
Screenshots is priced at $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category.
Hubapps is dedicated to delivering great apps for the center of the digital lifestyle. Since 2000, its apps have delighted and served thousands of people, helping them to work less, accomplish more, and have fun. Copyright (C) 2000-2011 Hubapps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OSX are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.