February 10, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Frankfurt, Germany - Berbie Software today is pleased to announce that TrailRunner mini is now available in the Mac App Store. TrailRunner mini is an easy to use route planning app for runners, bikers and hikers. It is based on the openStreetMap project. With TrailRunner mini, users can create and collect routes for running, hiking, biking and travel. With TrailRunner mini, users can:
* Layout and modify routes using the easy route planner
* Import GPX or KML files from your iPhone, GPS device or a community portal
* View mile markers along a routes course
* Automatically download elevation data
* Select and inspect parts of a route to learn about its profile
* Name, rate, flag, comment and colorize collected routes
* Export routes as GPX files to share and follow
"Did you ever want to know how far that running route is? Are you planning for a biking tour? Or do you train for a marathon and wonder where you should go for your long distance runs? Then TrailRunner mini is the route planning app you're looking for." said Berbie, developer of TrailRunner mini.
* Software Update must be installed
* Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TrailRunner mini 1.1.9 is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Sports category.
Established in 2005, Berbie Software pioneered the development of a Mac OS X application focused on outdoor and long distance sports. By building a mash-up of various services, TrailRunner delivers a simple to use application that covers most features outdoor enthusiasts need to plan and journalize their activities. Copyright (C) 2005-2011 Berbie Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.