April 18, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Moving Target announces the release of VideoMask 1.0 for iOS. VideoMask is perfect for creating and sharing fun messages with friends, family, and colleagues or showing created clips off to the rest of the world. Possible uses range all the way from birthday greetings to political commentary, or just a unique way to say "I'll be late home tonight".
The masks available for use are only limited to the users imagination: Friends, Family, Celebrities, Sports Stars, World Leaders or Cartoon Characters, just about any image users can capture can become a VideoMask.
The simple interface also means that anyone can create a VideoMask. Just select an image, line up the facial features and press record. Video tutorials explaining how to use the app are also available on the VideoMask website.
* Create fun videos to share with friends or the rest of the world
* Take a photo with the camera or load one from the photo library
* Ten pre-made masks are included with more coming soon
* Auto colourise your face at the flick of a switch to match your chosen image
* Simple user interface means anyone can create a VideoMask
* Save your VideoMask to the iPhone photo library
* Share your VideoMask via Email, Facebook or Youtube
* iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G, and iPad 2
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
VideoMask 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Moving Target was founded in 2005 by Max Howell, and is a digital design company based in London, United Kingdom. They released their first iPhone app in 2010 and are still creating websites, animation and digital video for clients worldwide. Copyright (C) 2011 Moving Target. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.