July 12, 2011 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Maidstone, United Kingdom - Many new wow pattern sets are now available from Graphicxtras. The patterns area now includes 50 stunning sets of pattern seamless tiles for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements (as well as other applications) - over 7,000 patterns in total offering a huge toolkit of unique creativity to Photoshop and Elements.
The new pattern packs include swirl patterns, arrow patterns, Christmas patterns, frame patterns, letter patterns, floral patterns, dot patterns, grunge patterns, vintage patterns and more
The patterns are for use in fills as well as in fill layers for limitless combinations of amazing colorful design tiles. The patterns are also for use in Photoshop's powerful layer effect (styles) tool. Also use as brush textures and the pattern stamp tool. The set also includes the designs in PNG for use as layers in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements and other graphic applications.
* 300 DPI, variable size of patterns
* 100 Patterns (in general) in each pack
* Royalty-free for commercial use, no credit required for their use
* Sets include PAT (Photoshop patterns format) and PNG format files as well as (in general) bonus EPS vectors for any size of patterns work. The EPS patterns can also be used in DTP applications / 3D / vector applications
* The pattern sets all include documentation / tutorials / gallery of patterns
* Photoshop 7 or later (i.e. patterns work in all the Creative Suites)
* Photoshop Elements 2 or later
* All creative suite sets can use the brushes
Pricing and Availability:
The pattern packs are priced at $7.99 (USD) each as of July 12th 2011 (though not for the 1,000 pattern collection and other special pattern deals). Download only.
Located in Maidstone, UK, Abneil Software Ltd was founded in 2003 by Andrew Buckle. Company specializes in developing presets and content and plug-ins for use in many different graphics applications. All Material and Software (C) 1996-2011 Andrew Buckle / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Adobe and Photoshop are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.