July 19, 2011 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - cocoaWithChurros today is pleased to announce the release of iExifer 1.3, a major update of the popular EXIF viewer for Mac. "We get a lot of great feedback from users and we love it," said Ernesto Garca, founder of cocoaWithChurros. "Feedback allows us to provide a flow of new features and improvements to our products, and focus in what is important for our customers." As a result, this updated version brings a great new feature requested by our users: The EXIF Image Browser.
With this new tool, users can browse any folder in their system and quickly review the EXIF information of their pictures. This new feature allows users to review tenths of pictures in no time, making iExifer more productive and even easier to use.
* EXIF and IPTC metadata support
* Brand new Image Browser
* GPS Metadata and location of pictures in maps
* Maker Notes support for: Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fujifilm and Pentax
* Files Formats supported: RAW Canon CR2, Nikon NRW, Nikon NEF, Pentax PEF, JPEG and TIFF image files
* Copy image metadata to clipboard, allowing you to easily paste it to a document, or include it in an e-mail
* Quick search: allows you to easily find the information you need as you type
* Mac OS X Version 10.6 or higher
* 3 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
iExifer 1.3 is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Photography category. iExifer is only $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and during the first days of the release of version 1.3, it will be available for just $1.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
cocoaWithChurros is a small independent developer based in Madrid, Spain. It was founded in 2010 by Ernesto Garca, with a focus in providing quality Mac applications, and improving our software based on the customers feedback. Copyright (C) 2010-2011 cocoaWithChurros. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.