Sea Animals - Picture book, quiz and flipbook with sounds and names
September 26, 2011 in Educational
[prMac.com] Rambouillet, France - Breek today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Sea Animals 1.0, their new educational app developed for Apple's devices (iPad(TM), iPhone(TM), Mac OS X(TM)).
* 20 high-quality original drawings
* Real animals sounds, selected to be pleasant for children
* 4 languages (English, French, German, Portuguese)
* Image & sound quiz to test the children and their parents!
* Image & sound Flipbook
* Names clearly written out, read in a child's or mother's voice
* Names, sounds and voices (de)activatable
* Visual effects
* Interface optimized for Mac OS X(TM)
* iPad(TM) and iPhone(TM) versions available
Toddlers will use it as a classic picture book, children will learn a second or third language while playing and having fun.
Sea animals was developed by parents for their children, with the help of a schoolteacher. It offers a fun and interactive approach to stimulate your child's mind. The kids of the development team, Lea, Vivi, Louis, Yanis and Helene, take an active part in the project by designing, testing and declaring it fit for duty. Drawings were done by Rudy Spiessert, a gifted author and illustrator of comics.
* Requires Mac OS X (TM) 10.6 or later
* 11 MB
Pricing and Availability
Sea Animals 1.0 is $3.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Education category.
Purchase and Download
Headquartered in Rambouillet, France, Breek specializes in developing websites and iPhone, iPad and OSX apps. Copyright (C) 2011 Breek. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.