September 30, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Yoshkar-Ola, Russian Federation - IOS developer Andrey Tanakov has announced the release and immediate availability of an exciting new kids application "Smart Pirate. First Adventure", which makes it fun for youngsters to distinguish between 28 different color tints, to read time and to solve mathematical expressions. "Smart Pirate. First Adventure" uses a friendly pirate character, nice music and interactive activities designed to engage little ones and facilitate their mastering of colors, math and time.
Some of the features found in Smart Pirate are listed below:
* Friendly pirate character makes learning fun, engaging and memorable
* Provides fun and easy method of learning
* Offers 3 interesting educational games in one: learning colors, reading clock and mental arithmetic
* Contains 4 difficulty levels
* Has over 1000 examples of addition, multiplication, subtraction and division
* Kids are sure to love the colors, represented as precious stones in sea-shells
* Makes it easy to learn time accurate within hour, half an hour, 15 or 5 minutes depending on the difficulty level
* Saves the results of 5 top players
* Is accompanied with lively music and amazing sounds effects
Created by parents, "Smart Pirate. First adventure" holds a nice learning opportunity that is sure to delight every young user, as well as his or her parents. Both parents and kids are sure to be attracted by this app which allows them to spend quality play and learn time together, strengthen bonds and create memories.
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 19.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Smart Pirate. First adventure 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. If you wish to run a contest/competition for promo codes on your site - we will be glad to provide you with several promo codes. Perfection is our ultimate goal so we really appreciate your feedback on our app.
Located in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia, independent developer Andrey Tanakov is a sole entrepreneur who has a passion for building educational applications for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2011 Andrey Tanakov. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.