October 6, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Independent developer Andrew Nicolle today is pleased to announce the release of Bonsai Album, the new productivity app for bonsai and penjing tree enthusiasts, available exclusively for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Bonsai Album is an indispensable tool for organizing a collection of trees, pots, and notes. Bonsai is the ancient Japanese art of growing miniature trees in containers, similar to the Chinese tradition of penjing. With a pleasing and intuitive interface, Bonsai Album makes keeping track of the progress and care of a bonsai or penjing collection fun.
"I'm very pleased with Bonsai Album," said Nicolle. "I wasn't able to find a similar app that met my needs, so I decided to develop my own. During development I incorporated feedback from other enthusiasts to make Bonsai Album easy and enjoyable to use for bonsai and penjing fans of all skill levels."
* Record tree details, including age, source, style, species, and dimensions
* Select from over 200 species names (with common and botanical names), or add new species
* Keep track of bonsai pots, including material and dimensions
* Track styling, fertilizing, and other events for every tree and pot in dated log entries
* Add multiple captioned photos per tree, pot and log entry
* Scroll through photos in a full-screen gallery view, or in thumbnail form
* Database backup, restore, import and export
* iPad support at no extra charge
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bonsai Album 1.0 is $7.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Also available is the limited free version, Bonsai Album Lite 1.0.
Located in Chicago, Illinois, Andrew Nicolle is an independent app developer. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2011 Andrew Nicolle. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.