October 7, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] DelMar, California - iDevelopersLab has announced Camera Z for iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (4S). 1.0. Take awesome photos with Camera Z for iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (4S).
Do you love to take pictures with your iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (4S)? Camera Z for iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (4S) makes an already great camera even better! It's like a tool belt for your camera that gives you more options to take better pictures than ever before.
Your iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (4S) camera allows you to create lasting memories with your friends and family that you can carry with you wherever you go. With Camera Z on your iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (4S), you can do it in more ways than you ever thought possible. Now, everybody smile for the camera!
Camera Z features:
* Easy HD interface for iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (4S)
* Built in camera with autofocus
* Take photos directly from app or load existing from iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (4S) photo albums
* Use bult in FX presets to apply special photo effects
* Combine effects
* Save photos to iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (4S)
* Undo your changes with undo function
* Preview effects before your apply it
* Special adjustable image effects
Camera Z - Let's take a better photos than usual!
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2/iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 2.4 MB/2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camera Z for iPad 2/iPhone 4 (v1.0) is $4.99 USD/$0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
iDevelopersLab is a privately owned company based in the Russia and USA. Founded in 2010 to coincide with the launch of the iPhone App Store, iDevelopersLab provides a professional and unique insight into the iPhone and iPad platform. We are focused on delivering innovative and cutting edge mobile applications. Our design philosophy, together with our experienced team of developers allows us to develop high quality software with attention to detail and user friendliness. Copyright (C) 2011 iDevelopersLab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.