October 19, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Lebanon, New Hampshire - Lip sync ... dance ... capture your friends in action. Now you are the Video Star!
The app is as easy as 1, 2, and maybe, 3:
* Select a song
* Record video in sync as the music plays
* If you want, add cool video effects on the fly
Once your video is recorded, you can watch it, share it via email, and upload it to YouTube. Then tell your friends about it on Facebook, Twitter, and email...all built into the app!
Lip sync ... dance ... capture your friends in action!
Video Star comes with lots of built-in video effects, plus you can customize your own settings, mixing and matching video layouts, coloring, motions, and frames.
* Inspiration can strike anywhere, so capture it in a music video wherever you go!
* Super Simple
* Nothing to learn, no editing required. Just lip sync or dance for a perfect performance every time!
* Instant Fame
* One button YouTube uploads and easy Facebook and Twitter posts. Your adoring audience awaits!
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 12.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Video Star 1.0.2 is available for a special introductory price of only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Frontier Design Group, LLC is an independent audio hardware and software development company dedicated to creating innovative products for musicians. Based in Lebanon, New Hampshire, Frontier Design Group has developed solutions for the needs of audio enthusiasts and professionals alike since 1996. Copyright (C) 2011 Frontier Design Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.