October 25, 2011 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - SilverWiz Ltd. today announced SilverWiz for iPhone 1.0 - the iPhone version of their full-featured, yet sophisticated personal finance manager for Apple's iPhone. SilverWiz is unique because it makes personal finance simple and easy, without sacrificing on functionality. SilverWiz allows you to manage accounts, budgets, scheduled & recurring transactions. Featuring OFX/QIF import, interactive reports, data sync, multi-currency support and 100 more features, SilverWiz is the most comprehensive personal finance solution out there.
Users of SilverWiz for iPad can seamlessly sync all their data to the iPhone version, via SilverWiz's free cloud service called Sync Everything! People will be able to have SilverWiz on multiple devices which will sync automatically in real-time, making it easy to check and manage your finances everywhere you go.
Ease Of Use:
Sophisticated design, intuitive interface and smart in-app help that guides you through the app, as you go, makes using SilverWiz a breeze. All of our customers say they've never seen a product that easy to setup and use, and that feature-rich in the same time.
SilverWiz currently supports 4 types of accounts: Savings, Checking, Credit/Debit Card and Cash account.
Accounts also provide:
* Ability to create, edit, delete and duplicate transactions
* Ability to enter income, expense and transfer transactions
* Reconcile an account
* Smart auto-completion when creating transactions
* Ability to assign payees to transactions
* Support for split payments
* Attach images to transactions
* Advanced searching, sorting and filtering of transactions
Budgets help you track expenses in specific areas like food, entertainment, groceries , etc. You can manage multiple budgets, from the following types:
* Recurring budgets, with any recurrence period you want
* One-time budgets, to help you plan events (like this dream trip to Hawaii for example)
Budgets also provide:
* Real-time statistics for spent vs. remaining money
* Alerts when a budget becomes low or exceeded
Scheduled & Recurring:
Plan your future expenses and incomes with scheduled and recurring transactions. Use them for your repeatable incomes and expenses. Some of the features are:
* Financial forecast for any date in the future
* Create transactions in the future (scheduled)
* Create transactions that repeat at some period (recurring)
* Browse transactions either in a list or in a calendar view
* Push notifications will alert you when a transaction becomes due
Reports will show where, when and how much you spend and get. Why interactive? Just try them out and you'll see. SilverWiz currently has 6 graphical interactive reports:
* Account balance over time
* Budget balance over time
* Compare budgets
* Expenses breakdown by category
* Incomes breakdown by category
* Payees breakdown
* There's also a real time indication of your current Net Worth
Sync Everything! is our free cloud service, that allows you to keep your SilverWiz data synced and accurate on multiple devices. It's totally automatic once you enable it, and it's also a great way to keep all of your data backed up.
Our OFX and QIF files import allows you to import your bank statements into SilverWiz. All you have to do is login with a browser to your online banking, download the statements and give them to SilverWiz. You can also import your transactions history, categories and payees from other personal finance software.
Multi-currency support is in the core of SilverWiz. You can create accounts, budgets and transactions into any world currency. You can even create foreign currency transactions into your local currency accounts, and SilverWiz will do the calculations for you. With auto-updated exchange rates, and the built-in currency converter, you'll never have troubles working with different currencies.
Keeping your data private and secure is of upmost importance to us. That's why SilverWiz is one of the most secure personal finance managers out there.
SilverWiz Ltd. will release a Mac companion of the app in December 2011.
SilverWiz for both iPhone & iPad is available in English, French and Spanish.
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later (iOS 5 ready)
* 8.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SilverWiz 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Located in London, UK, SilverWiz was founded in 2010 by Iliya Yordanov and Maria Yordanova. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2011 SilverWiz / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.