October 31, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco - Tired of scouring the TOP 25 of the App Store? Enough with bad quality apps?
Playsoft Games is pleased to announce the release of its application Pappaya on October 31st.
A free application, Pappaya will assist iPhone users in finding the best applications and games available, thanks to an exclusive combination of data gathered on the App Store and on professional review websites such as AppAddict, Macworld, AppCraver, Touch Reviews, HitPhone, I Play Apps, etc...
With Pappaya, you have the guarantee to discover quality apps and games, every day!
Main features of the application:
* Find the best apps with the smart ranking that combines App Store ratings and reviews from the biggest reviews websites (AppAddict, Macworld, AppCraver, Touch Reviews...) to recommend the best apps.
* Discover all the apps that hat have undergone a price reduction with the sales feature.
* Read the last reviews posted on the best independent review websites with the review feed.
* Find information about specific apps with the search.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 5.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pappaya 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Founded in 2004, Playsoft Games has acquired a seven-year experience in developing high-end mobile and social games with partners such as EA, Namco or Konami. The company is focused on delivering ground-breaking and accessible experiences on all new plat-forms. Playsoft Games is part of the Playsoft Group. Copyright (C) 2011 Playsoft Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.