Katana Jack! - Bomb Jack inspired game painted with brushes for iPad
November 17, 2011 in Games
[prMac.com] Barcelona, Spain - Ivanovich Games today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of "Katana Jack!" for iOS and Mac. The gameplay is very simple and inspired in the classical platform arcade "Bomb Jack": You must destroy all the lanterns that don't allow Jack to sleep. If you break the lighted lanterns following the established order you will be rewarded with more stars. And each new stage of the game requires a minimum number of stars to enter.
The game's artwork was made by finger-painting with "Brushes for iPad" by the artist Xoan Baltar and the game shows how it was created with 28 included videos. The 4 original game songs were composed with GarageBand for iPad. Also the Jack's voice are made using "Voices 2" on the iPad.
* 90 levels & 15 finger-painted stages
* Game center with 30 Achievements & 17 Leader boards
* HD graphics optimized for iPad & Retina graphics
* 4 original songs composed with GarageBand for iPad
* Choose your favorite control: Jetpack or Classic
* 2 different game modes: History and Arcade
* iCloud integration: Play on your iPad and continue playing on your iPhone with exactly the same scores and unlocked levels
* Twitter integration using the new iOS5 feature
* Perfect and easy controls with 3 simple virtual buttons
* Universal App
* iCade support
* US English and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with iOS 3.0 or later
* Mac OSX 10.6 or later
* 73 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Katana Jack! 1.0 for iOS is only $0.99 USD (Equivalent amounts in other currencies).Katana Jack! 1.0 for Mac is only $0.99 USD. Both are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information contact with Ivan Cascales. Review copies are available upon request.
Katana Jack! 1.0
Purchase and Download for iOS
Purchase and Download for Mac OS X
Press Kit (zip)
Located in beautiful Barcelona, Spain, Ivanovich Games is a privately held company founded in 2009 by independent developer Ivan Cascales. With an focus on innovation, the company is dedicated exclusively to create and promote games for the iOS platform, with many successful titles already in their catalog. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Ivanovich Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.