November 22, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Timisoara, Romania - Dako Romania is pleased to introduce iBall 38 v1.0, for iOS devices. Are you on a train or in a cab? Are you waiting for someone in front of a restaurant? Are you on a desert island? And the time doesn't seem to go fast enough? You've come to right place. This game is exactly what you need. Just take out your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and start playing.
iBall 38 (aka Equator Ball) is a spherical puzzle with a simple color scheme on its surface. It is composed of 8 fixed elements serving for guidance and 30 sliding elements. The aim of the game is that the original color scheme is to be restored by the rotation of the sliding elements.
The game develops the logical thinking, the ability of combination of the children as well as of the adults so it can serve as educational material as well as for fun activities. With iBall 38, a twisty and challenging puzzle for your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, you can learn and have fun at the same time, putting the pieces together, so that in the end you have the complete image of the ball with its four colors.
iBall 38 comes with a simple color scheme:
* Four quarters of the puzzle have different colors (red, yellow, blue and white)
* The pieces at the poles have 4 colors
* The pieces on the vertical rings have 2 colors
* The remaining pieces have 1 color
The entire ball or the different rings can be controlled using different touch gestures: dragging, pinching in or out, tapping. The game can be played in any device orientation.
* One universal app for all devices
* Simple and easy user interface
* Excellent 3D graphics (OpenGL ES)
* Sharp and bright color scheme
* Multitouch gestures
* Support for all device orientations
* Support for retina display
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iBall 38 v1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Timisoara, Romania. Dako Romania is a software company specialized in creating iPhone/iPad/iPod touch applications. Copyright (C) 2011 Dako Romania. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.