Grow Your Christmas Threes with Puzzle and Action with Three Trees
December 21, 2011 in Games
[prMac.com] Seattle, California - Studio Pepwuper (pronounced Pep-Woo-Per) announces a special update to celebrate the holidays for its iPhone/iPad game "Three Trees", a popular environmental puzzle game for the whole family on Apple iTunes App Store.
In this special Christmas update, the game will include new Christmas trees for all players to grow, a long with updated graphics for ornaments, snow, and most important of all, presents!
In "Three Trees", players need to balance the three forces of nature, water, air, and the sun by swiping them across the screen. Each force creates excess waste, as well as canceling each other out. The player is tasked to keep the forces in equilibrium while growing the three trees in the game.
The "Three Trees" Christmas update is now available on the iTunes app store. Request a promo code for review.
Three Trees in the Press:
* As featured on New & Noteworthy for Family and Puzzle games on the iTunes App Store.
* "Fun and informative for all ages, individuals and families." - 148Apps.com
* Featured on Yahoo Games / Appolicious - Leading Fresh iPhone Games! (4/12/2011)
* "Simply superb in it's superb simplicity" - NZiPhone.com
* "Looks deceptively simple but end up eating a lot of your time" - Destructoid.com
* "The Go-To app when you are bored. Instead of opening up Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja, I open up this app (Three Trees)" - iDoiStuff.com/videos
* "Simple concept that delivers excellent entertainment value" - TheAppPlanet
About Three Trees:
"Three Trees" started as a prototype named "Water, Air, Sun", developed in 11 hours in the 360iDev GameJam. The theme of the GameJam was "Change the World", so developer Brandon Wu created a prototype where players need to balance the three forces of nature, water, air, and the sun, that shape the lands and change the world.
After much positive feedback and several requests to turn the prototype into a full game, he assembled a small team of three to develop this game which includes the following features:
* Easy tap and swipe control
* 3 world changing and conflicting forces to balance
* 3 trees for the players to grow
* Items to help the player remove excess elements on the land
* Soothing music that fits the mood
* Game Center and OpenFeint integration for the players to compete with the world and try to achieve a global best score.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 16 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Three Trees 1.03 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Los Angeles / Seattle, Studio Pepwuper makes games for those young at heart. With a no-gun and violence policy, you can feel good about playing exciting games with your children. Copyright (C) 2011 Studio Pepwuper. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.