January 27, 2012 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Limassol, Cyprus - Apps2Be today is pleased to announce the release of Free version of Dot Lock Protection 1.1.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Dot Lock Protection is an app allowing you to lock your private albums, photos and videos with a Dot Lock code. The key feature of the app is its ability to create a record of any app break-in attempt, with the intruder's photo, date, time and GPS location recorded and displayed on the map.
"Keep your most valuable media files safe and secure with Dot Lock Protection", says Sergei Sokolov, PR of Apps2Be. "Identify and catch intruders easily with photo, date and GPS!"
The Free Version gives you all the same features as the Pro version however it is limited to store up to 15 media files only. Choose between keypad and dot lock codes, create unlimited number of folders and sub-folders, take photos within the app, export/import photos from Photoroll, organize your files with a simple tap & hold and many other features.
Application Key Features:
* Choose between dot lock & keypad lock screens
* Break-in log tells you where and when the app has had a break-in attempt, as well as the code used by the would-be intruder
* Normal and fake password modes
* Badge alerts show break-in attempts
* Backup password via email
* Create unlimited number of folders and sub-folders
* Customize your folder and album colors
* Take private photos from within the app
* Discreet icon design
* Import and export Photos/Videos from/to Photoroll
* Fully customizable slideshows
* Full featured in-app video player
* Share photos & videos via email
* Full retina display support
* US English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dot Lock Protection is Free and is available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Utility category. Review copies are available upon request.
Apps2Be is a mobile development company founded in 2011. We focus on niche utility applications for iOS platforms to bring more productivity to iOS users. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Apps2Be. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.