January 29, 2012 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - Mother Tucker, LLC today is thrilled to announce the release of AlarmMate 1.0, a speaking alarm clock with Text-To-Speech (TTS). Designed originally for iPhones and iPods, Alarm Mate gives users an alarm clock that reads their date, email, weather, calendar and horoscope when they wake up using iSpeech TTS. It will also play any Music on your device. AlarmMate 1.0 is the first release.
* Full-screen digital display
* Snooze the alarm by tapping anywhere on the screen (choose 1-30 minutes)
* Stop the alarm by double tapping anywhere on the screen
* Voice type option for Text to Speech ("US Male", "US Female", "UK Male", "UK Female")
* Multiple alarms with a customizable playlist
Alarm Playlist Features:
* Date: Reads the current date
* Weather: Reads the current weather for a specified location
* Calendar: Reads all events in your calendar for the next 12 hours
* GMail: Reads your unread email messages
* Horoscope: Reads the current horoscope for a specified sign
* Text: Reads any text you can enter (iSpeech speech recognition can be used to enter text on iPhone 3GS and later)
* Music: Plays the music on your device
* Requires an internet connection for downloading content and playing TTS *
* You should plug in your device when you use it overnight to prevent draining your battery **
* iSpeech powers the Text-to-Speech and Speech Recognition
* iPhone (3GS or later), iPod touch (2nd Gen or later)
* iOS 4.0 or higher
* 2.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AlarmMate 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in Austin, TX, Mother Tucker, LLC was founded in 2009 by Raymond Perez and Nicole Tucker Perez. Mother Tucker, LLC develops software for iOS devices including many that were featured by Apple. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Mother Tucker, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.