February 13, 2012 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Independent developer Andrew Nicolle today is proud to announce the release of the 1.6 update for Artwork Tracker, the productivity app for artists and collectors, available exclusively for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Artwork Tracker allows artists, art collectors, or art dealers to keep track of artwork and submissions on the go, with a pleasing and intuitive interface. The 1.6 update incorporates feedback from artists and collectors, expanding upon the existing feature-set with a new artwork report feature for exporting art collections to a web browser.
* Record artwork details, including artist, medium, price, and creation notes
* Store client details
* Track artwork submissions to clients in dated log entries
* Add multiple photos per artwork entry
* View an art collection in table form, or by image
* Database backup, restore, import and export
* Export artwork reports for viewing in web browsers
* iPad support at no extra charge
"Artists and collectors alike will appreciate the new artwork report feature in this update," said Nicolle. "This should come in handy to keep track of complete art collections for inventory or insurance purposes."
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Artwork Tracker 1.6 is $7.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Also available is the limited free version, Artwork Tracker Lite 1.6.
Located in Chicago, Illinois, Andrew Nicolle is an independent app developer. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Andrew Nicolle. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.