February 16, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Edmonton, Canada - Itzy Interactive is pleased to introduce Itzy3D v1.1, a fun, family friendly casual game where users take control of our spider hero, Itzy as he moves from his forest home to encroaching farmlands and cities in search of food. Each, unique level invites players to explore the terrain to catch as many fireflies as possible while building webs to progress. Use Itzy's natural camouflage to avoid level enemies or take the fight to them by powering up Itzy with unique Power Ups while you play through Itzy's story.
* 4 free to play levels with the option to continue Itzy's story in each of 6 unique, downloadable levels.
* Follow Itzy's story through 40 beautifully illustrated cutscenes.
* 24 individual achievements to unlock
* Camouflage Itzy from his enemies or Power Up and go on the offense with Kung-Fu
* Level up system allows you to control how Itzy plays by customizing attributes
* 3 difficulty settings
* Huge levels and scalable difficulty give hours of re-playability
* Includes how to play game tutorial and gameplay demo
* Supports easy, touch screen controls
* Customizable options to control Itzy's look
* Hidden bonus on each level
* Facebook support to link up and share Itzy's achievements with friends
* Outstanding art style
* Original soundtrack and voice
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 26.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Itzy3D 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Edmonton, Canada, Itzy Interactive is a independent game developer formed in the spring of 2011. While tackling the lofty goal of making unique, creative games that are accessible to all players, the company spotlights the videogame magic of simpler gaming times. Avid gamers with collectively 70 years of gaming under their belts, Itzy Interactive is dedicated to using their experiences to introduce exciting and captivating new titles to the mobile marketplace. Itzy3d is their first title. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Itzy Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.