2012: Best LiveCode Dev Add-ons at 89% off for Mac, iOS, Win and Linux
February 23, 2012 in OS X Development
[prMac.com] Beaverton, Oregon - The Omegabundle Group, a group of professional development tool vendors announce and release Omegabundle 2012 for LiveCode. This limited time package contains over $3,699 worth of tools but available in this set for $399 - over 89% savings. This is a limited time offer in order provide cross platform, iOS and Android developers with the best original and third party tools available.
Omega Bundle 2012 for LiveCode brings together multiple essential plugins, add-ons and more for only $399, including:
* tm tools. Tactile Media professional interface building tools for LiveCode, including tmControl, tmColor, tmGradient, tmAudio, tmGuage, tmNumeric, tmAlign. Sold separately for $226.
* PowerDebug. Ah Software's powerful debugging tool suite for building better applications. Sold separately for $40.00.
* Franklin 3D Game Engine. Multi-platform cross-platform 3D engine for games, simulations and 3D apps for desktop games. The only true 3D game engine for LiveCode! Sold Separately for $299.
* SQL Yoga. Makes developing data-driven solutions easy by tranforming database complexities into common LiveCode processes. Sold separately for $199.
* Flexible Learning ChartMaker. A fully featured cross-platform library solution designed to create professional charts in your own work. Sold separately for $79.00.
* ASG DataGrid Helper. A complete set of tools for rapidly creating professional business layouts and data grids for the desktop and for iPhone. Sold separately for $49.
* .com Solutions FmPro Migrator Platinum Edition. Migrates FileMaker and Access to MySQL, Oracle, Access, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, OpenBase, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, SQLite and Valentina and Convert interfaces to LiveCode. Sold separately for $600.
* tm tools Pro Pack 2012. Seven Tactile Media professional interface building tools for LiveCode, including tmControl, tmColor, tmGradient, tmAudio, tmGuage, tmNumeric, tmAlign. Sold separately for $226.
* Turner Icon Set Professional. 80 professionally designed, cross platform compatible icons for your applications from Iconpeople. Sold separately for $179.00.
* Valentina Office Server Unlimited. Paradigma Software's Advanced database and reports server based on the ultra fast columnar database engine Valentina. Sold separately for $1499.
* Flexible Learning Scripter's Scrapbook. A knowledge rich resource for collecting code resources and accessing years of shared resources of LiveCode professional developers. Sold separately for $79.00.
* Valentina ADK for LiveCode. Embedded local ultra fast analytical database for LiveCode on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Sold separately for $399.00.
Omegabundle high value bundles began in 2011 with Omegabundle 2011 for LiveCode, and have since been extended to other development environments. Each license included is a full license, fulfilled through the original developer. Omegabundle for LiveCode 2012 can be purchased through the Omegabundle website.
LiveCode is a cross platform development solution for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android and web (server and plugin) for building applications using an English like language similar to HyperCard. You can build on one platform and deploy on multiple platforms. LiveCode is developed by Scotland based developer Runtime Revolution and available through livecode website.
Omegabundle 2012 for LiveCode
Purchase Omegabundle 2012
The Omegabundle Group is a group of cooperative, platform developers from around the world to provide high performance, vertical market tools and resources in a high value bundle. Multiple bundles are released each year, addressing different vertical markets. Omegabundle for LiveCode 2012 bands together the top third party tool publishers that provide tools for the desktop, server and mobile platforms of LiveCode development. Omegabundle is a brand of Mirye Software, an international software publisher, a division of Proactive International, the strategic distribution channel agency for high tech products. Mirye Software publishes, distributes and supports multi-platform vertical market products, such as development tools, 3D animation products and content distribution for the digital and film industries. Omegabundle is co-sponsored by Paradigma Software, makers of high performance development tools. Copyright (C) 2012 The Omegabundle Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.