Apple Craze game for iOS released by indie developer GameKlaus
March 15, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Minsk, Belarus - In the distant forests of Australia, the hungry Blue Koala scavenges for apples... Ever since that fateful day when he took his first bite of that juicy, crazy fruit, he's been obsessed. But he needs help finding all those lovely apples, and that's where you come in!
Launch Koala around the screen using the insane physics system, collecting apples and avoiding dangerous obstacles, some of which can be smashed! Hidden birds' nests offer bonuses, and a variety of strange, elemental apples will grant you awesome powers beyond those of a normal, high-speed, apple-crazed Koala...
* Help Koala find all the juicy apples
* Collect Cherry Combos to max your score
* Super Koala Metamorphosis! Rubber, Fire and Stone apples all have interesting effects...
* Destroy objects to pump up your score
* Find and break birds' eggs in nests to release high-scoring birds
* Discover more than 40 achievements
* ... And don't let Koala fall ;)
Remember - there are never enough apples! Everyone loves apples!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 11.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Apple Craze 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
XI-ART Inc. was founded in 2003 as an interactive software development company. Company office located in Canada. Copyright (C) 2012 XI-ART Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.