Appsequence Announces New Update For SalaryBook Timetracker
March 20, 2012 in Business
[prMac.com] Tienen, Belgium - Appsequence today released an update for SalaryBook 2.0, their time tracking app for iOS. SalaryBook tracks earnings of those who charge hourly. Users are able to track their worked hours and earnings on-the-go with SalaryBook, this will make sure that any billable hour doesn't go unaccounted. SalaryBook allow you to enter time (or work schedule) and calculates the pay which will be displayed in a variety of formats for easy analysis. This will let them estimate their pay on payday and verify if their employer is paying the right hours.
SalaryBook keeps income and work time in perspective by allowing to quickly and easily view it in different time periods. It is perfect for freelancers, consultants & professionals who charge for their services on an hourly basis and who need a way to manage and keep track of flexible working hours and earnings.
Hourly workers enter their Hourly Rate, Working Days, Start & End Time (hours per day), and Unbillable Time into the Template Settings. Moving to the Dashboard, users may choose to automatically compute total earnings Today, This Month, or This Year. The Calendar window shows each day worked per month, and selecting any date displays a Summary of the hours worked that day. Selecting the Summary opens the complete Date record, which may be edited or notated. A template provides a way to set up a default work schedule quickly and efficiently.
Freelancers and professionals may easily set parameters to generate daily or monthly earnings reports covering any period of time. All data may be exported as a time-sheet overview or as a CSV file format via in-app email connectivity or through the user's Dropbox account.
The app helps the user to see the big picture within a quick and easy glance.
It'll give answers on questions like: on which days have I been working? How much, and on what? Is all that time billable time? And how much did I make ?
* Designed for those who want to calculate or keep track of the hours they work
* Support for multiple work periods on the same day
* Ability to add multiple jobs
* Ability to add overtime
* Support for work-hours which continue into the next day (night shifts)
* Ability to add notes for each work period entry
* Ability to add non billable time and extra money (e.g. tips)
* Export by email an overview of daily or monthly totals
* Backup and keep your data safe and restore it later through your Dropbox account
* Export CSV files to your email account or store them in your Dropbox folder
* Automatically calculate total earnings since the beginning of the workday, month, or year
* Animated counter updates continuously as earnings grow, accounting for input variables
* View charts and reports based on worked time or earnings for any given period
* View the time worked so far for the current day, month, or year
* PassCode security protects data
* Simple, attractive interface
* Displayed monetary units and date formats based on iPhone region settings
* Custom large number pad
"Millions of people earn a living by charging for their services on an hourly basis," stated company Founder Mauritz Serra. "For all those individuals SalaryBook is the ideal solution for keeping track of their billable hours and earnings."
* iPhone or iPod touch
* iOS 4.3 or later
* 10.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SalaryBook 2.0 is available worldwide through the App Store in the Business category. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in Tienen, Belgium, the Appsequence team is an independent software company founded by Mauritz Serra in February 2010. Appsequence is an iPhone and iPad development company with a passion for beautiful apps. Partnering with the best illustrators and designers around, they strive to craft wonderful, delightful applications. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Appsequence. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.