March 30, 2012 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Sunnyvale, California - Jiayi Chong presents Math Guardians, an arcade-styled math game for the iPad. Math Guardians is a real-time fighting and arithmetic game. Set in a world where native creatures defend their planet from an invading mechanical alien force, the game features addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as energy sources to power up the creatures' home world defense.
In high-definition 2D graphics, control the creature with simple, directional taps and use in-game arithmetic to charge up the attacks. Awesome boss battles, dynamic animation, unlockable creatures with unique attacks, and a leaderboard integrated with Game Center encourage players to bring their A+ game!
* Redefining FUN and learning by encouraging players to practice math
* Test your skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division fighting awesome enemy bosses
* Simple 2D fighter gameplay using only directional taps
* Unique attacks like flames and electricity for each creature present the player with different playing styles
* Eight playable creatures with different special attacks. Playable creatures include dinosaurs, dragons and even an electric glowing jellyfish
* Six dynamic stages for battle. Fight it out on grasslands, snowy landscapes and fiery volcanic surfaces
* A purely math practice mode for honing arithmetic skills
* Campaign Story Mode
* Track your scores for each math category and global rank via Game Center
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 29.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Math Guardians 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Sunnyvale, California, Jiayi Chong is an indie developer specializing in fun, unique apps for the iPhone and iPad platforms. He believes in bringing innovation and excitement to the wonderful world of mobile applications. He has been working on IOS development since the inception of the iPhone and has made a number of titles for the App Store. Copyright (C) 2011 Jiayi Chong. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.