3D Molecules Edit&Drill is a special Chemistry resource for iPad
April 9, 2012 in Education
[prMac.com] Yoshkar-Ola, Russian Federation - Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of an exciting new application 3D Molecules Edit&Drill for iPad. 3D Molecules Edit&Drill is a special Chemistry resource for iPad geared to build 3D molecule models from scratch. With this app users can easily assemble model of any organic or inorganic compound using most of periodic table elements. There are also tool "Rings" which make it easy to build cyclic compounds. The application supports single, double and triple bonds. The model can be visualized in Stick style, Ball and Stick or Spacefill (CPK). At any moment users can get information about bonds length and symbols of chemical elements.
The key feature of 3D Molecules Edit&Drill is "Test yourself" mode allows learners to check their knowledge of chemical compounds and to receive feedback. Learners get a list of organic and inorganic compounds and can build their own models to check how well they learnt the material. Application feedback is very important for learners when learning chemical compounds.
When you have finished building your molecule you can either save the model or sent by e-mail. Model can also be opened directly from e-mail.
* "Test yourself" mode meant for constructing target chemical compounds.
* Visualization of Stick style, Ball and Stick, Spacefill (CPK) models.
* Support of single, double and triple bonds.
* Building molecule models of cyclic compounds.
* Visualization of atomic orbitals and electron effects.
* Availability of information about the bond length and chemical element symbols in the molecule.
* Bond-angle optimization.
* Save-and-send feature to forward the created model by e-mail.
* Opening the molecule file attachments directly from e-mail.
* The app is easy to use due to real user-friendly interface
* US English and Russian
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or more recent (iOS 5.0 tested)
* 7.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
3D Molecules Edit&Drill 1.0 is $3.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store under the Education category.
Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC has had over 10 years experience in educational applications development. Copyright (C) 2012 Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.