April 18, 2012 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Calabasas, California - Nova Development, a consumer unit of leading global software developer and publisher Avanquest Software (Paris: AVQ - News), is proud to announce the release of the Spring 2012 Mac(R) SuperBundle(TM) software suite.
Featuring the best-selling and top-rated digital media toolkit, Roxio Toast 11 Titanium (a $99.99 value alone), the nine exciting software titles in the Spring 2012 Mac(R) SuperBundle(TM) are available for just $49 - $400 less than if purchased separately. This versatile package includes software that captures and shares digital media, recovers lost data, creates photo masterpieces, locates important files and much more. Launching on April 18th, 2012 for just 14 days, the Mac SuperBundle offers software no Mac user should be without.
"Our Spring 2012 Mac SuperBundle offers an incredible value for all Mac users and includes 9 innovative applications ranging from award-winning utilities to powerful productivity tools," said Barry Evleth, Product Marketing Director at Avanquest Software. "We are delighted to offer Roxio Toast 11, along with eight other exciting Mac applications."
The Spring 2012 Mac(R) SuperBundle(TM) includes:
* Roxio Toast 11 Titanium - the ultimate toolkit for easy access to the digital media you love - and love to share
* RapidWeaver 5 -Create stunning websites on the Mac with easy-to-use yet powerful creative tools.
* Panorama Maker 5 Pro - the fast and easy software that turns photos and videos into panorama masterpieces
* Disk Drill PRO - designed by Mac users for Mac users to protect and recover important data just like the pros
* Hallmark Card Studio for Mac - Create personalized greetings with the #1 selling greeting card software.
* Compartments - the easy and effective home inventory software for Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard users
* Musicbox - the fun app that easily downloads your favorite web audio to listen to anytime, anywhere
* Houdah Tembo -the fast and flexible file finder with the search tool that's based on the Spotlight engine
* Font Explosion Vol. 1 - five hundred 100% royalty-free, sensational TrueType(R) fonts for any occasion
All titles in the bundle are Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatible. The Spring 2012 Mac SuperBundle will be available starting on April 18th for just $49 (USD). To purchase, please visit the MacSuperBundle website.
Avanquest Software is a worldwide leading developer of personal and professional software, encompassing a large number of categories including Creativity and Learning software, Utilities and Multimedia, all featured with the latest cutting edge technology to provide a more secure and enjoyable experience to people looking for easy and affordable software solutions in everyday life. With a strong presence in North America, Europe, and Asia, Avanquest Software is one of the world's 10 leading consumer software developers, experienced in addressing local market requirements in each region. Avanquest's broad product range enables it to serve multiple customer audiences: the general public and SMBs through retail, online and direct sales channels; businesses through channel sales and dedicated portals, and the major telecom and computer equipment manufacturers through licensing partnerships with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). The Avanquest group achieved sales of 109.8 million Euro in 2010/11 and has 530 employees worldwide, including nearly 180 engineers in Research and Development distributed among France, China and the United States.